Often such news has been heard and seen where an animal has swallowed something wrong, after which their condition became very bad. This happens because man is becoming expert in collecting garbage everywhere, he is not worried about cleanliness. There is a place where there is more movement of animals, where we should avoid throwing waste. Accidentally ingested waste becomes heavy on the lives of animals.
In a video shared on Twitter account @TheFigen in the wildlife viral series, some female doctors are seen removing a baby blanket from the snake’s stomach. Perhaps the snake was hungry and accidentally swallowed the bracket itself, after which its condition worsened. The video has got more than 1 crore, 40 lakh views so far. This video went viral.
The snake swallowed the child’s blanket
In the viral video, some female doctors and a snake lying on the surgery table are seen, trying to remove something from the stomach by putting some tools in the snake’s mouth. Actually a blanket was found in the stomach of the snake, which he had swallowed by mistake. But after knowing about the mistake of the snake, when the female doctors tried to remove it from the stomach, their condition worsened. In the video you will be able to see that once the doctor’s tool was broken in the process of pulling that blanket, but the doctors did not lose courage and as soon as the blanket appeared a little bit, he took it out of his hand and took it out of hard work. . As soon as the entire blanket came out of the snake’s stomach, the female doctors heaved a sigh of relief and expressed happiness by hugging each other.
— Figen (@TheFigen) July 28, 2022
Even before a snake had swallowed the golf ball
A few days ago, another news related to the snake was revealed, in which the snake swallowed two golf balls. Actually the snake had eaten the golf ball thinking it was a chicken egg, because it was very hungry, however later the ball got stuck in the intestine, the snake also started having trouble breathing, the snake’s condition was bad, so the doctors gave it a long process. Tried to save during, and succeeded. After a long process that lasted for about 30 minutes, two golf balls were pulled out whole from the snake’s stomach and its life was saved.
Tags: Ajab Gajab news, Khabre jara hatke, Viral Video on Social Media
FIRST PUBLISHED : July 30, 2022, 07:05 IST